Annual New River Valley Garden Tour 2018
Saturday July 7, 2018 9:00 A.M.-5:00 P.M.
The Annual New River Valley Garden Tour showcases innovative, specialty and simply beautiful private gardens in the New River Valley each July. The event is sponsored by the Friends of the Library with the cooperation of the New River Valley Master Gardeners' Association. Tickets will be available after June 1 at public libraries in Blacksburg, Christiansburg, Floyd, Radford, Salem, and Shawsville.
See seven wonderful New River Valley summer gardens in Blacksburg.
1. The Brilliant Garden, 1501 Trillium Lane, Blacksburg
2. The Effinger Garden , 710 Harding Avenue, Blacksburg
3. The Hall Garden, 603 Draper Road SW, Blacksburg
4. The McCann Garden, 802 Gracelyn Court, Blacksburg
5. The Pinkerton Garden, 401 Edgewood Lane, Blacksburg
6. The Roper Garden, 1001 Auburn Drive, Blacksburg
7.. The Steeves Garden, 704 and 706 York Drive, Blacksburg