Guidelines for Book Donations
Donated items that are not added to the Library Collection are sold in the Friends of the Library Book Sale, according to our guidelines. Please bring donations to the service desk rather than leaving them outside or putting them in the book drop.
Books that sell best are newer books in good condition.
We can no longer accept the following donations:
- textbooks or scholarly journals
- computer books more than 3 years old
- travel books or atlases more than 3 years old
- damaged or musty smelling books
- condensed books such as Readers Digest Select Editions
Thank you for your generosity in donating materials to the Friends of the Library!